Tuesday 19 February 2008

Sac Magic

Bulging at their faux leather and polyester seams, two bags lie by the door waiting to make a life changing journey. They contain various seemingly ordinary items, chocolate bars, heat magazine, maternity pads(???), to help their carriers along on a voyage to discovery. A voyage no doubt destined to stall at the first hurdle, as the bags currently prevent the door opening wide enough to allow the currently “Extra Large Value Pack Katie” to pass through unhindered.

But packed and ready they are. I had been lead to believe that they were a myth and that noone ever got round to packing them. But we have. I won't go into detail, as it's pretty dull. Needless to say, if we're in there for a very short space of time, we've got far too much stuff, and if we're in there any longer than 2 day's we're gonna need to call Argos Additions to deliver more velour tracksuits. Although I think in Lewisham they are only available to buy in bulk. At 9 months pregnant, bulk is not a problem.


She's holding out very well. Better than Daddy I think. She's doing everything perfectly. She looks impeccable. She's watching what I'm typing.


She's my wife, and a mummy, and I love her.


She's still watching.

1 comment:

fourstar71 said...

Two bags. Only two bags. Just two bags. Two...bags...deux...sacs...

Nope, still does not compute :)