Monday 17 November 2008

On the move

Here's some footage of Lola about a week after she learned to crawl (properly, on her hands and knees). This havoc causing is the order of the day now.



As you can see, her own toys can only distract her momentarily before she heads back to the Playstation III to eject a DVD.

People talk about this phase being realy difficult as you've got to have eyes in the back of your head. I agree you've got to have eyes in the back of your head but I don't think it's difficult, I think it's brilliant. She's gaining so much independence and while I'm the first to admit I never want her to get any bigger, it's amazing to see her grasp new things. She's waving, half clapping (I'll get this on video so you can see what I mean) and standing loads (by pulling herself up on things, not unsupported).

She'll be onto Pythagoras' Theorem before we know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was teaching her about prime numbers when she was at mine. i'm determined that she'll crack the reiman hypothesis before her sixth birthday. x