Thursday 26 June 2008

Baby mates

Paul and I attended an NCT class at the beginning of the year and I'm so glad we did. We met seven lovely couples and I don't know what I'd have done over the past few months without the ladies. It's so reassuring to meet up with them on a weekly basis and find out that everything your child is up to is completely normal and that there are other people out there who are going through exactly the same experiences. They're all brilliant people too, which is a bonus.

It was my turn to host the coffee morning today so I decided to take a few pictures.

Lucy and Dylan sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g


Not sure what Lily's just said to Lucy and Dylan, but it was obviously all a bit too much for Connor (above)


Lola finally got out of bed but despite her best efforts couldn't get Dylan to notice her. Think he was dreaming of Lucy...


No comments: