Wednesday 4 June 2008

Sex and the City

The moment that I've been waiting for for the past four years has arrived. Sex and the City the GODDAM MOVIE is here!

Those of you who know me well know that SATC is one of my guilty pleasures. In fact, I don't feel guilty about it, it's just a pleasure. I'm actually watching sky-plussed episodes as I type this blog. Paul's in bed of course.

It was only right that we carefully considered Lola's outfit for the trip to the cinema. So, what to wear?

A bold red pantsuit a la Samantha?



A pretty pink dress suitable for presbyterian-turned-Jew Upper East Side princess Charlotte?



Or an ethnic, boho number fit for earthy Miranda?



It had to be the Carrie-style corasge-d cardigan and pink tutu-esque skirt.



And did we enjoy the film?



Absof***inglutely.

However, after all that, the air con at the cinema was knackered so we ended up having to strip Lola off to her white terrytowelling babygrow.

No comments: