Monday 9 June 2008

Skills



Here's some footage of Lola demonstrating her new skills. Can't quite believe how quickly she's picking things up. On the plane on the way home from Scotland she took a wooden rattle from me and shook it around before whacking herself on the head with it. I was so proud I almost burst into tears.

In this video you can see her grabbing, eating, rolling and throwing. The rolling is particularly exciting, but not so good when she makes it all the way onto her front as she can't quite manage getting back again. Fortunately we're not subjecting you to the trauma with this post!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

bechod xxx

Laura Lea

H said...

Fabulous and gorgeous. I love getting your updates. Also, have just spotted a carrom board in the background of one of your pics.Did we get Paul addicted?? I'm so up for a session. :-)

Katie said...

Yes!! I told Nick about that yesterday. We do need to organise a session as Paul has to play it on his own (I'm not into such things)...

Our place or yours?

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
H said...

Excellent! Can we come and play at yours? Woud love to try out the speed of a new board as ours is getting pretty scratched now. And I can see Lola again too. :-)