Friday 16 May 2008

The week in pictures

Paul bottling his beer in the brewe- sorry - the nursery.


Lola happily watching me putting clothes away. Bugger, that means I no longer have an excuse to not do the laundry while I'm looking after her.


Getting ready for a bath.


Lola's shadow, which looks freakily like an embryo.


Breezy playing Lola's guitar to her (a very special gift from Uncle Ian).


Granddad Gus on morning duty.


Granddad Gus calling Nana Rosey to tell her that his granddaughter is beautiful for the sixteenth time that day.


The tapas restaurant which Paul and I went to for a very nice meal and a few too many glasses of wine.

Our first proper night out together since Lola was born was an absolute delight. And despite what people predicted, we didn't spend the entire evening talking about our daughter!

1 comment:

solveig said...

I bet you spent most of it talking about her though!

That guitar is brilliant!!!

S x